Family

Family

Monday, August 11, 2008

Hallie's turn!!!



So we went to Lagoon this past week and Hallie, Trevor, and I were walking along when I decided to stop and get a drink. Hallie kind of stumbled when I let go and fell into a cement corner. (Picture coming soon on that!) Just a scratch and one heck of a bruise! The next day when we were at home she climbed on top of her playhouse (which of course she has been told a million times not to do!!) and fell off hitting her mouth on the 4-wheeler on the way down. She knocked her front tooth loose a little, chipped the end of it and has one heck of a bruise under her lip!!

2 comments:

Linda Gibbs said...

Oh, my! Maybe it is a curse just for your family.Of, course, I haven't heard much about you, Dylan, or Brayton.

Lynette said...

Hey, if she's lucky she'll get a dimple out of the deal like Cheralyn did when your Dad chased her around the house when she was little and made her run into the corner of a desk right into her cheek . That's how Cheralyn got her dimple. Strangely enough, my Gretchen fell off balance on my bed when she was little and banged her cheek into the corner of my bedside table and SHE got a dimple from that! Weird, huh??